- Low toxicity systemic and contact spray. - Broad range of insects - aphids, azalea lace bug, greenhouse thrips, hibiscus flower beetle, mealybugs, psyllids, sap sucking insects (including bronze orange bug), green peach aphid and scale. - Suitable for indoor & outdoor use. - Convenient RTU (Ready to use) spray bottle. No mixing required - Fast and effective insect control
- Available Size: 1 litre RTU
Active Constituents: 0.125 g/L Imidacloprid
Conguard® RTU is a great low toxicity spray for use both on a broad range of outdoor situations. This product is great for use on shrubs, pot plants, ornamentals, roses, stone fruit and vegetables.
Conguard® RTU is a systemic and contact spray that is designed to kill pests both on contact and systemically via plant saps. When spraying affected plants, spray pests on the top and under sides of leaves for greater control.
Trifend® is a triple action spray for use on ornamentals and roses in the garden. This product is great for use on flowering plants, ornamental gardens, indoor and outdoor pot plants.
Trifend® works in 3 ways; it provides systemic control of fungal diseases for more effective, long term control, kills insects by contact and stomach action and controls two spotted mite.
Fast and effective insect, disease and mite control.
- Insecticide: Kills aphids, thrips, whitefly, budworm and earworm caterpillars - Fungicide: Systemic control of blackspot, rust and powdery mildew - Miticide: Controls two-spotted mite
Active Constituents: 9.6g/Lt Tau-Fluvalinate, 4.4g/Lt Mycobutanil
- Systemic control of fungal diseases; black spot, powdery mildew & rust. - Broad range of target insects - aphids, thrips, whitefly, budworm and earworm caterpillars - Controls two-spotted mite. - Controls insects via contact and stomach action. - Concentrate available in 200ml & 500ml bottles. - 200ml makes up to 20 litres of mixed spray solution - 500ml makes up to 50 litres of mixed spray solution - Ready-To-Use spray available in economical 1Lt size.
Boosts citrus and other fruit trees. Promotes plant vigour and a healthy yield of delicious fruit!
Searles Fruit & Citrus Food is a blend of organic and inorganic fertilisers plus essential trace elements, which combine to aid healthy root and leaf growth and to provide nutrients to help achieve large juicy fruit.
- Blend of organic and inorganic fertilisers.
- Professional granular formulation for brilliant results and easy application.
- Promotes strong healthy plant growth.
- Boosts development of juicy, delicious fruit.
- Ideal for citrus trees such as lemons, orange, mandarins, grapefruit, limes, cumquats.
- Ideal for fruits and berries such as apples, pear, apricots, strawberries, etc.
- NPK: 7 : 3 : 10.5.
Searles Fruit & Citrus Food is a formulated fertiliser for lemons, oranges, mandarins, grapefruit, limes, cumquats, pineapples, apples, pears, apricots, nectarines, peaches, plums, passion fruit, custard apples, mango, macadamias, avocado and common berries and trees.
A fantastic organic based food to promote healthy growth and brilliant blooms.
Searles Hibiscus & Bougainvillea Food is a blend of organic and inorganic fertilisers plus essential trace elements. This superior fertiliser blend is specifically designed to promote brilliant growth and blooms for hibiscus and bougainvillea plants.
- Blend of organic and inorganic fertilisers. - Promotes strong healthy plant growth. - Flower and foliage booster.
Searles Hibiscus & Bougainvillea Food is ideal for use on existing gardens, new plantings and for large container grown plants. It can be added into the soil prior to planting or sprinkled onto soil surface for existing plants.